Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Blazer is in: Turn this corporate clothing into a refreshing smart casual look!

image: one of my trail-BLAZER collection
Who says that blazer is only a cream-on-top in female corporate attire?

These past few weeks, I have been experimenting on my personal style and I found out that putting on a blazer during an ordinary malling habit can give me a stylish smart casual look --- wearing only a shirt, capri pants, and doll shoes!

An elbow-length colored blazers radiate the professional look in you and are suitable for those who always want to look decent and classy. Blazers with stripes or checkered embellishments are also good complements to your shirts or blouses that have been scurrying to go out of your closet for years! (yes, you may turn your old shirts and blouses into a new look with this kind of mix and match!)

You can buy these fashionable blazers for as low as Php330 in tiangges around you!

No comments:

Post a Comment